Introducing the Pack-A-Scoota
The UK's smallest ever mobility scooter
Introducing the Pack-A-Scoota - a revolutionary mobility scooter that folds down to the size of a small suitcase and can accompany you anywhere - trains, coaches, even the boot of your car. It's easy to assemble with absolutely no removable parts and comes with its own purpose-built hard case. It weight only a fraction of most other mobility scooters making it easier than ever to get around with ease.
Average range of 8km
Approx max speed of 5kph
Weighs only 22.5kgs
Weight capacity of 100kgs
Our safest ever design (No more trapped fingers)
Folded size of only 83.5cm x 37.5cm
Easy to store, assemble and operate
Wheely case included, free of charge!
For more information about the Pack-A-Scoota click here.
- Blog - Di Blasi R30 - The Di Blasi R30 mobility scooter represents a breakthrough in portable mobility.
- Blog - Drive Medical Sport Rider - Hot Wheels in the showroom! We are currently suppling the Drive Medical Sport Rider. It's unique retro design takes it's striking looks from the motorcycle industry to create something new and exiting. We say: mission accomplished.
- Blog - Mobility Scooter Tips and Tricks - Not all bumps, scrapes and breakdowns can be avoided, but here are a few handy tips and tricks as to how you can make your experience more comfortable.
- Blog - SupaScoota - The world’s lightest and simplest mobility scooter on the current market.
- Blog - TGA Eclipse - As we all know men are from Mars and women are from Venus. Many women see things much differently to men, this also applies when choosing a mobility scooter. Different shapes, sizes and capabilities even different colours! When choosing a mobility scooter. What is important to you? For one of our customers for instance fell in love with the TGA Eclipse which is the latest addition to the TGA range it is a lovely mobility scooter to ride
- Blog - The Three Lightweights - We’re taking a closer look at our three most popular lightweight mobility scooters; A standard SupaScoota, Di Blasi R30 and the Liteway 4 Plus.
- Blog - UK Mobility Laws - The mobility scooter has proved to be a fantastic living aid for so many people worldwide. The majority of users operate their equipment respectfully and within the law. However, in recent years there has been some publcity based around the number of accidents involving a mobility scooter. We thought we'd clarify the current laws, restrictions and any issues surrounding their use in build up public areas.
- Mobility Scooter Hire - Whenever or wherever you want mobility scooter hire in the UK, we can help. With a comprehensive range of portable, 4mph & 8mph options to choose from.